- Providing a venue for presentations, and sponsoring of lectures, training sessions and seminars, related to cardiac arrhythmia.
- Publication of a journal and articles and books on cardiac arrhythmia, thereby serving to publicize the discipline.
- Engaging in academic investigation and research on the subject of cardiac arrhythmia.
- Certifying physicians as specialists for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmia.
- Communicating and collaborating with other academic societies within and outside of Japan.
- Developing the human resources of non-physician medical professionals that are engaged in the diagnosis and treatment of heart disease, with a special focus on cardiac arrhythmia.
- Providing information to citizens on health maintenance and prevention of heart disease, with a special focus on cardiac arrhythmia.
- Providing a consultation service on heart disease with a special focus on cardiac arrhythmia.
- Engaging in other activities for the realization of the aforementioned purpose.
Heart Rhythm Society
4F KYONI BLDG.